Every Tuesday, I will have a segment called Tuesday Talks discussing different bookish topics. Look for it every Tuesday, starting March 7, 2017.
Missed a Tuesday Talk, but don’t want to miss out? Or are you discovering this blog for the first time and were curious if I discussed a topic that you were curious about? No worries. This page is just for you. Here you will find every topic that has been discussed on the blog.
- March 7, 2017 – How do you get out of a book slump?
- March 14, 2017 – Does Too Much Description Kill A Story?
- March 21, 2017 – Do You Read Only One Genre Or Do You Read Several?
- March 28, 2017 – Does a Status as a Classic Make It Good?
- April 4, 2017 – What Do You Do When Books Have Been Spoiled For You?
- April 11, 2017 – Do You Always Read Books Before Movies?
- April 18, 2017 – Favorite Male Authors
- April 25, 2017 – Favorite Female Authors
- May 2, 2017 – Favorite Co-Op Writing Between Two Authors