I do accept books to review. Most of the books I review are given to me in exchange for an honest review. All reviews are honest opinions of mine. Occasionally there will be a negative review, but I will not slander the author’s work. I am not paid to write reviews for books. Recommendations for books from authors and other book lovers are more than appreciated to be received. I am interested in posting reviews, teasers, cover reveals, author interviews, or other news related to books. I reserve the right to decline. If a request is declined, it’s most likely due to an increase in requests. It’s rare when a request is declined. Please specify in the contact form if it is for a book review, cover reveals, teaser, blog tour, etc. Authors, publishers, and fellow book-lovers are more than welcome to send me a request.
Genres I Review:
- Christian Contemporary Romance
- Christian Historical Fiction
- Christian Young Adult
- Young Adult Fiction (As long as it is clean)
Occasionally I Will Review:
- Non-Fiction (Including Bibles & Devotionals)
- Children’s Books
I Will Not Review:
- Books which contain prolific amounts of sexual situations or explicitly sexual situations
- Books which contain a good deal of profanity
- Non-Fiction geared for married couples (I’m a single 28-year-old so these don’t apply to me right now)
If you are an author requesting a book review, please include a head shot, a picture of the book, a summary of the book, and a brief bio about yourself that I can include in my post. Also, please specify whether the book being reviewed is a hard copy or eBook.
I absolutely love author interviews! If you’re an author and are interested in scheduling an author interview, please feel free to contact me and I’ll get back to you to schedule one.